Jarma Wellness is a leading private sector organization working in School Health. We enable Schools across the country to develop a Healthier student population and inculcate positive Health behaviors and attitudes.
Our Programs for Schools Addresses all the dimensions of a child’s health (Mental and Physical Well Being) through a combination of counseling, testing and interventions. We take a 360 degree view of the eco-system affecting the child (i.e. Parents, Teachers and Support Staff apart from the Students themselves). Impart and reinforce important ‘Life Skills’.
Our program for School Health Screening is based on the guidelines provided in the CBSE Health Manual and our experience in working in this field. It consists of the following activities and deliverables:
- Detailed class wise project plan
- Health Report cards – Digital & Physical, for students
- Complete Health Analytics
- Doctors Consultation within School premises
- Session with Teachers on important observations
- Discussion session with Management on Health Analytics
- Follow-up Screening
- Sessions / seminars for Students, Teachers, Parents and Support Staff
Health Screening Module for Students
Health Awareness Modules
As an Organization, our primary focus is on increasing “Health Awareness” and reinforcing “Life Skills”.
Below is an illustrative list of programs that we conduct at schools for various stakeholders: