First Aid Training
First Aid Training
We endeavor to make Schools a Safer place by providing Emergency Response and First Aid Training. Providing effective First Aid can make the difference between life and death, rapid v/s prolonged recovery and temporary v/s permanent disability.
We have worked with multitude of K-12 Schools and Pre-primary centers in training their staff, students and members of PTA in the area of First Aid. Our services are tailored for Teachers, Support Staff, Students and Parents.
Our First Aid Training program comprises of the following:
- Basics of First Aid
- Understanding and using a First Aid Box
- How to handle the following conditions:
- Minor Burns
- Injuries like Fracture, Sprains, Cuts and abrasions
- Learn how to perform the following activities:
- Application of bandages and splints
- Heimlich Maneuver
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery Position
- Specially designed modules for teachers, support staff, students and parents.
- Each participant will be presented with a Certificate of Participation.
- Our workshop duartion ranges from 2 hrs to 4 days.
- All participating schools will be presented with a pocket size manual, a specialty designed First Aid box and detailed manual for school infirmary.
“Jarma Wellness has been conducting the First Aid and Emergency Response program for us for the past two years, the program has been personally conducted at our School by Dr. Akshay Shah himself, our Teachers and students have found the program to be very insightful, the program delivery by Dr. Akshay has received a lot of positive feedback from our staff and students.”
CBSE K-10 School in Pune
“We had requested Jarma to conduct a First Aid program for our Teachers and PTA Members before our annual School excursions to various locations in India. The First Aid program was very well designed and to the point. The Jarma team focussed a lot on practical knowledge and demonstrations. We have now made this an annual affair at our School”
K-10 School in Mumbai
“We have liked the whole First Aid program structure by Jarma, it is very well thought and is specific to Schools. Dr. Akshay Shah’s style of conducting the Workshop has been very well received”
K-12 ICSE School in Kolkata
“Jarma Wellness is our partner in the areas of Preventive Healthcare and First Aid, their program is very customised for Students, depending on their age group and for Teachers and Support Staff”
K-12 CBSE School in Gujarat